AnDAPT is fabless power semiconductor company revolutionizing power management through software-defined solutions offering unprecedented programmability to create and customize a power management IC (PMIC) within minutes. These solutions shorten time-to-market and afford flexibility for rapid changes keeping pace with user-defined requirements.
As an applications engineer, you need a mix of electronics and business knowledge to create meaningful impact. Key skills will include working both independently within the applications team and partnering with marketing to help the success of the company. You will need to be flexible because there is no typical workday.
You will support both pre- and post-sales interactions with engineers and business managers alike in making strategic and product development decisions. You will also be involved in creating and cultivating strategic partnerships between AnDAPT and other companies. This position will allow you to both use and develop both technical and business skills.
- Competitive analysis involving power supply management products, DC-DC converters, and FPGAs.
- Collect and compile customer feedback to improve future product offerings.
- Collect performance data.
- Optimize customer solutions.
- Analyze product performance and create technical marketing collateral including datasheets, app notes and customer presentations.
- Train AnDAPT representatives, and distributor FAEs with technical collateral on AnDAPT power management products.
- Make technical presentations to AnDAPT customers (some post-Covid travel required).
- Analyze customer designs and provide power tree mapping using AnDAPT power management solutions.
- Innovate new product features for next generation power management products.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Focus on power electronics is a plus
- Marketing experience and/or marketing related coursework are a plus
- Skills including schematic, layout design, FPGA, Verilog, MATLAB, Simulink
- Lab experience with power products testing a big plus
- Location: Cork/Dublin, Ireland