As a technical marketing engineer, you need a mix of power electronics and business knowledge to create meaningful impact. Key skills will include thinking like an entrepreneur, working independently, and being flexible because there is no typical workday.
You will persuade buy-ins from engineers and business managers alike in making strategic and product development decisions. This position will allow you to both use and develop people management skills along with story-telling skills to make a difference.
- Product definition for capturing new business opportunities based on qualitative, quantitative, and competitive analysis involving power supply management products, DC-DC converters, and FPGAs
- Analyze product performance and create technical marketing collateral including datasheets, app notes and customer presentations
- Train AnDAPT representatives, and distributor FAEs with technical collateral on AnDAPT power management products
- Make technical presentations to AnDAPT customers (some travel required)
- Analyze customer designs and provide power tree mapping using AnDAPT power management solutions
- Innovate new product features for next generation power management products
- Electronic M. S. or above in Electrical Engineering with focus on power electronics
- Marketing semiconductor power management products experience
- Technical knowledge in digital/analog control of switching converters
- Skills including FPGA, Verilog, MATLAB, Simulink
- Lab experience with power products testing a big plus
- Location: Dublin/Cork, Ireland EMC