AnDAPT is fabless power semiconductor company revolutionizing power management through software-defined solutions offering unprecedented programmability to create and customize a power management IC (PMIC) within minutes. These solutions shorten time-to-market and afford flexibility for rapid changes keeping pace with user-defined requirements.
- Work with customers, technical marketing teams and design teams to define, develop and evaluate new PMIC designs.
- Work on system level design, PCB layout, evaluation board bring-up and test.
- Frequent visits to potential customer site to support pre-sales activity at a technical level.
- Work closely with customers to identify technical requirements and propose solutions for customer’s applications.
- Support customers to debug board level issues.
- Hands-on experience in designing power management systems such as buck, boost, buck-boost, charge pumps and LDOs.
- Minimum of 3-5 years customer service experience or equivalent work experience.
- Proficiency in using schematic entry, circuit simulation and PCB layout tools.
- Knowledge in power converter topologies, power devices, magnetics and control loop.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Good written and verbal communications skills.
- BS or MS in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Frequent travel is required.